Apply To Get Verizon Wireless Careers Opportunities

- - Job

Verizon Wireless is the biggest mobile network company that is operating business with Cellco with partnership agreement. It is operating its business in United State and offering wireless services in America approx. 116.8 million people as per the report of 1st quarter 2013. It is having its Head Office in New Jersey, in Basking Ridge which is incorporated with the joint venture of Telecommunication Company of America known as Verizon Communication organization and Vodafone is another telecommunication company of Britain. The percent of their ownership is segregated as Vodafone is holding 45 % share and this company is having remaining 55% share of joint venture.

Requirement:

  • Apply for the job matching with you  qualification
  • Provide your correct and real qualification information

Instructions:

  • Go to the link www.verizon.com/jobs to access new job offers of this company.
  • On the page see the tab “Career Area” click on it, you will see different job categories by the drop down menu and click on any one.
  • Suppose is you choose “Network” option, on the next page read the field responsibilities at their end and click on “Apply Today” link end of the paragraph.
  • Click on any post mentioned on the page and for which you are interested.
  • Next see the job description and click on “Apply Now” red button.
  • If you are registered there, enter your username and password and click on Login button.
  • If you are not registered then click on “Register Now” link.
  • And provide your personal and contact details such as your user name, password, select security question and type its answer, enter your email address and click on “Register” button.
  • After this you can submit your online resume to apply for the job.

Benefits:

  • Start your career from the reputable company.
  • Good earning and the best job experience.
  • Company will give you the best and interactive working environment.

Closing Statement:

This company is providing you an opportunity to brighten your future by getting job over here.  Now you can apply in any field of Human resource, marketing, finance, admin, customer services and retailing.

Post Tags:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *