The General Electric is a multinational firm. It was founded in 1892 and its head office is in Fair Field, US. Employees can avail the benefits of insurance, vacations and retirement by having an account on website. User can login the account by following the underneath steps.
What are the basic requirements for login?
For being a registered user of General Electric you need to fulfill the following requirements:
- User must be having a PC, laptop, tablet or any other related device.
- A fast internet connection is necessary to access the website.
How one can get an access to the account on SSO?
You need to go through the given set of instructions get an access to the account:
- Open the website by adding its URL in the address bar of the internet web browser to have an access to your account. You are required to use the given link Benefits.ge.com
- As you press “Enter” home page of the website opens, which shows a login form in the middle of the page.
- Firstly you need to enter your User ID in the given box.
- Then followed by entering your password in the next box. Be careful while entering the password as it is case sensitive.
- If you want to save your login details for future use then click on the link labeled as “Remember my SSO User ID”.
- In case if you forgot your ID and password then click on the help tag which are marked as “Forgot your User ID” and “Forgot your Password” respectively.
- Lastly click on the blue color tab which is marked as “Log In” to get an access to account.