First Best buy Canada store was open in 2002.you can shop at the store or online at their website. If there is any issue with your ordered product, submit online claim by following some simple steps. You replacement plan provides you full coverage and replacement on the covered products.
- You must keep receipt with you.
- Contract ID is required
- PRP Sku is required.
How To Claim?
- Visit the website at bestbuy.ca .
- Scroll down the page and click on “Product Replacement Plan” link.
- On the next webpage, click on “Submit A Claim” button.
- Next you have to select the sample of receipt that matches to your receipt.
- If your receipt contains contract ID then choose sample “A”.
- Enter your contract ID and PRP Sku number into the respective fields.
- Click on “Go” button.
- Comprehensive coverage
- Complete replacement of the covered products
You will experience best customer services with product replacement plan. Representatives are always there to help you anytime day or night. You must have your receipt in your hand while submitting claim. Match your receipt with the samples and provide the details required. You can also make claim by phone. Call at 1-800-BEST BUY (237-8289) to claim on the phone.