Johan Lundgren was the founder of this network and created the website in 1994. This website allows the users to access the discussion forums, photos, chart rooms information about aircraft. You can join the site by first class membership, premium membership or free photo account. If you want to become premium member, you can get your user name with $25 onetime payment.
- Web access
- Current email address
How To Create Account?
- Visit the website at www.airliners.net .
- You will access the homepage of the website. Click on “Sign Up” Link at the top of the webpage.
- You will access the membership options for registration. Select the “Premium Membership” and click on “Sign Up Now” button.
- Read all the details about this registration and check the terms and conditions. If you are agree with the terms check the box to show your acceptance.
- Fill out the registration form with the valid data. First enter your real name. Type your full name in the first box.
- Next enter your email address, this email address is required for e-communications.
- Retype your email address to avoid misspellings.
- Type your show name, the name display to others.
- Select the option to allow the email to display for other members or if you don’t want to show it to others it will never display or share with others.
- Select the gender.
- Choose your age.
- Choose the name of your country.
- Create a user name for the forum and choose a password.
- Retype the password to avoid the misspellings.
- If you want to provide the optional details, fill the fields; if you want don’t want to provide you can leave it.
- Click on “Register As A New Member” button.
Tips & Cautions:
- Provide accurate information.
- Don’t share your password with any other person.
You will get posting access to all the discussion forums on the site with online chat. Simply submit your registration form to get username and enjoy chatting and join the discussion forum.