Thomson Airways is one of the largest charter company of airline. Its Head office is in Luton in United Kingdom. Formally this company was known as Britannia Airways which was founded in 1962. They are providing their services in 96 different locations with 57 aircrafts. Thomson Airways is offering a service to their customers which will allow them to create their advance passenger information online. With this service customers are required to provide their travel information online before confirming your flight which will save you from lot of hassle. Make your own route to control your destinations in your journey. In this article you will come to know about what is the procedure to add up all required information in this system.
Set of Requirements:
- You must own a computer with internet connection
- You should have booked one international flight via Thomson Airways
- Keep booking number in hand
- Keep passport handy
- Visit website of Thomson Airways.
Step by Step Instructions:
- First of all you have to open a website of Thomson Airways on given URL Link eapi.thomson.co.uk
- After accessing link you have to input reference number of your booking along with your surname in marked fields.
- Enter date of departure in given field and click on button of “Log in”
- You have to add all relevant information in marked fields as instructed to finish the whole process.
- For more quires or information feel free to visit Frequently Asked question web page.