Vodafone is multinational telecommunication public limited company based in London and operates its network in more than 20 countries. It was founded in 1991 and now known as the biggest name in the telecommunication industry. Company offers the MMS services to its subscribers. One just needs to go to the website and login to the account to see the MMS on their phone. You will get an email informing you that you have a photo message; this email will contain a password to login. Use this password to log in to your private picture message account.
- Online access
- Registered account with the company
- Mobile phone number
- Password to login
How To Get Access?
- Visit the website at getmyphoto.vodafone.co.uk .
- Access the homepage of the website to access the services online.
- You have to provide the log in information to access your account.
- Enter your mobile phone number as if you were calling it in UK.
- Enter your password.
- Click on “Log in” button.
- If you don’t know you password you can retrieve your password.
- You will be able to access your multimedia messages.
- Send and receive the photo messages with your account.
- Enjoy photos without a camera or video phone.
By logging in you check the photo message that you have received. You can save the message in your account, forward it to other contacts or you can delete it. You will be able to send the messages to your friends as well as receive form them. This service is especially for the subscribers who don’t have the video phones or camera, but they can send and receive the MMS on their phone.