“Home Depot” is a famous American retailer store that deals in the home improvements products as well as the services. Apply online to get the credit and make your shopping experience better and save money with the amazing offers by the company.
Conditions To Apply:
- Personal information
- Postal code
- Driver’s license number or the photo ID
How To Apply?
- Go to the website by following the link at homedepot.ca web address.
- Click on the “Credit Center” option at the center of the page.
- Select the credit card form the given options. Click on the “Apply Now” button.
- Enter your personal information. Enter your first name, M.I and last name.
- Choose the suffix from the drop down menu.
- Enter the street address and the apartment or the suit number.
- Enter your city name and select the state.
- Choose the province form the menu list.
- Enter the postal code.
- Enter the residential status and length of residence.
- Enter your home phone number and business phone number.
- Total number of years of the current employers.
- If you current residence is less from one year then enter your previous street address, Apt/suit number, city, province and postal code.
- Enter your date of birth and the social insurance number.
- Enter amount of your annual salary or the wages.
- Select the photo ID type from the given option.
- Enter the driver license or the photo ID number and province.
- Complete the process to end the application.
If you apply for the consumer credit card you can enjoy no interest for the 6 months. Use your credit for shopping and enjoy the interest less rates at the total amount of $299 or more.