Alabama job link is online portal that is designed for services through the Career Center System. If you are living in Alabama you can find jobs online at this website. This portal is designed to guide you in your career. Jobseeker’s account allows the registered members to search the jobs of their interest.
- Social security number
- Username and password
- Email address and phone numbers
- ZIP code
- Fax number and date of birth
How To Register?
- Visit the website at joblink.alabama.gov .
- Click on “Job Seekers” link present at underneath “Not Yet Register” heading.
- Click on “Create An Account” link.
- You will access new job seeker registration online form.
- Enter your social security number.
- Enter the username for your account.
- Enter the password for the security of your account.
- Enter your password again.
- Enter your email address and type your email address again.
- Select the security question and type the secret answer. This information will be required to retrieve your username or reset your password to recover the log in details.
- Enter your first name, Middle name and last name.
- Provide your valid residential address.
- Enter the name of your city. Select the state for the drop down menu.
- Enter the Zip Code.
- Enter your phone number and provide any other alternate phone number.
- Enter the fax number and the date of birth.
- Identify all the resources where you listen about company’s services.
- Identity the reset of options.
- Click on “Continue” button and complete the registration process.
- Account registration is quick and easy.
- You can build and post online resume.
- You can save your job searches and make your personal profile
- You can file claim for unemployment compensation.
Through your online account you can get the updates about the latest jobs openings, save the listed jobs to apply later and apply online for any job that is according to your qualifications and skills.