Do you want to access information regarding United States government Information system? if your answer is yes then you must be a USG User and should have an account on MOL ePAR. If you are not having an account then you have to create your account. These information systems are used for Law and enforcement purposes, network operations, and defense and investigation purpose. So if you are a USG user and you want to create an account then you have to follow given set of instruction.
- You must own a computer with internet connection
- You must have visit on given URL link
- Open an official website of MOL to register an account online at mol.usmc.mil
- In case you are an old member then you have to add User name and password in labeled fields. Click on button of “Log in” to proceed with your account.
- If you are new member then you have to hit a click on link of “Register here” located under the section of Log in.
- In next step you will find a registration form where you have to input directed details.
- Enter your first and last name in given blank field.
- Input your Social security number without spaces and hyphens.
- Add your date of birth from given calendar and enter your contact details as marked.
- Provide your user name and a powerful password in given blanks
- Select a security question and answer it.
- Click on button of “Submit”