Alberta Health Services” is the health authority for the Alberta province of Canada. The organization was founded In May 2008 and provides the health care services to the employees on the behalf of the government. Through your account you will be able to get the information about the organization and updates. They are responsible for the delivery of the health services in the state.
- User name
How To Sign In?
- Visit the site at my.calgaryhealthregion.ca .
- Enter your regional Directory Credentials.
- Enter your username and password.
- Enter your password.
- Click on “Log In” button.
- Log in details are provided to the employees on the time of account registration.
- Account registration can be done in the registry agent office or by mail if you contact the help center.
- Get health care services
- You can find doctor .
- Access health plans and services
If you don’t have user name and password, you can register your account by getting the registration form from the registry agent office. Fill in the form and attach the documents that prove your Alberta residency, legal entitlement to be in Canada and your identity. This service is only provided to the staff of Alberta Health Service.