The University of Oklahoma is the leading research institute in the state that was founded in 1890. Since its origin it serves the students with the best educational services. University has its own website; students can register their accounts to access the benefits of the online accounts. You can also search job opportunities in the campuses.
- Internet connection
- Job category
- Requisition number
How To Search?
- Visit the website at ozone.ou.edu .
- Scroll down the home page and click on “OU Job Search” link at the bottom of the home page.
- Click on “OU Jobs” link.
- Select the campus you want to apply.
- To view the open listing, enter the search criteria.
- Select the campus form the drop down menu list.
- Choose the listing category by clicking on the down arrow.
- Choose the job category.
- Enter the requisition number.
- Choose the department and the listing title.
- Select the listing date.
- Click on “Search” button.
- Create your online application once, system will allow you to apply for different positions form the same application.
- Search online at any campus form your home.
University is serving the nation with the high quality education as well as attracting job opportunities in its campuses. Visit the website and search the jobs online.