University of Phoenix Financial is providing online financial aid application with a secure system. Where you can create and access your account easily. If you are a student and you want to access your lectures, assignment or other related material online then create your account today. If you are a new user you have to complete a registration in order to submit a request for it. You must keep a Identification Record number which you will be able to get from your school or in case you don’t own it contact your campus advisor for this purpose. In this article you will come to know how to create an account at E-Campus of Phoenix.
- Computer or laptop or any other related device
- Internet connection
Step wise Instruction:
- Open website of E-Campus on given URL link in order to create an account.
- Link of website is stated here ecampus.phoenix.edu
- Click on option of “New to campus? Sign up here” located on right corner of web page.
- This click will bring a new window where you have provide required information.
- Enter “User name” in marked field but make sure that user name should be of 6-10 characters.
- Add password of at least 8 characters with one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter, one number and one special character.
- Re-enter password in next field.
- Enter you date of birth from drop down list.
- Input your Email address in next marked blank.
- At the end you have to provide Identification Record number which must be of 5-10 characters with no space or dashes.
- Click on button of “Register” to finish the process of registration.