It rarely comes to know that after purchasing anything we start thinking about it that it is not good or our decision about its selection was not good or it can also be changed after it’s purchased. When we present the same item to our loved one and get the rejection message, really a teasing one or something we make a plan to return that particular item. Some shopkeepers don’t have the policy of good returning once sold or something you have to insist and convince them for its returning. Now your problem has been resolved by Tom that has an opportunity of retuning goods online just within few minutes.
- Must have order history in your account.
- You need to have printable shopping receipt proof.
- Go to this site www.toms.com and access the best shopping store online.
- On the home page see the sign in option at the top of the page here you need to enter your email address and password and click on the button “Login” , but if you don’t have account and access the page as guest.
- Click on the button “Create New Account” and fill the form to get registered here with personal details as you will be register here you can go for the return submission process.
- Enter your first and last name, email ad dress and use the same email address while ordering an item by online mean. Enter your password.
- Check out the box to receive the updates and enter your zip code. Click on “Create Account” button.
- After creating your account you can log in to your account to your account see you order history, choose the return option for any selective item.
- You have option of adding $6 for shipping label if you are returning original price items.
- Print your shopping transaction by download it on your computer and take a hard copy with printer.
- After that send you items at this address
- Returns TOMS C/O PT Door 74,11905 Landon Drive , Mira Loma, CA 91752 ,United States
and call them on :1-800-975-8667.
- You can refund your purchase within 7days of your purchase.
- No gift return would be in form of cash.
This organization is based on profit Booster Company that is engaged in providing best product and service with high quality. It is situated in the city of California, Santa Monica. A friend of Toms is also managed by it. It was incorporated in the year 2006 by successful businessman Blake MYCOSKIE who lived in Arlington, Texas. It has devoted all its effort for providing shoes related products especially designed for Argentina Alpargata. Most attractive feature of this organization is that when ever you buy shoes having two pairs, a new pair of shoes is donated to deserve one.