Verizon wireless is a well-known company which is providing its services in United States such as voice wireless, messaging and data related products Verizon webmail service is also one of its usable service which is providing lots of advantages to customers as you can create an email, send it to multiple person at the same time with an access to manage your ongoing incoming mails anytime. You can only avail this webmail if you are a registered member of it else you have to register first by creating your own profile. Now question is how to create an account on its website? Well, you can get answer of this question by reading stated below set of instructions.
- You need to own a PC with internet connection
- Visit website of Verizon Webmail
Step by Step Instruction:
- Open website of Verizon webmail at www.webmail.verizon.net to register an account
- If you are a new member then you have to click on option of “Register” located under the window of log in
- Select service of Verizon form available options of Wireless and Residential.
- Click on button of “Continue”
- Input your Verizon phone number in next window
- Enter last bill amount along with last payment amount and Verizon account number in marked fields as directed.
- Click on button of “Continue” to proceed with process
- Similarly you have to provide all directed information to finish the process of registration.
- On completion of registration sign in to your Verizon webmail account by adding email address and password in relevant tabs.
- Access all services of Verizon webmail to create, send and manage your emails online.