Telus is a leading telecommunication company in Canada that is dedicated to provide the telecommunication services and products to the customers including satellite TV, internet, wireless services, phone services, and entertainment services. You can create your account online to get the updates and manage your packages.
- You must have first 9 digits of your account number
- Billing information
- Email ID
How To Set Up Account?
- Visit the site at telus.ca link.
- Select the state in which you are living.
- Click on “Set Up My Account” tab.
- Click on “Register An Account” button for the home services.
- Enter your account number. Only first nine digits are required for the application.
- Click on “Continue” button and follow the direction to end the process.
- Create user profile: provide your personal and contact information.
- Select the billing method and provide the payment details.
- Complete the registration process with the email validation.
- You will be able your view your bills.
- You can make payments form your account
- You can change your packages and services through your online account request.
You can get access to the bundle TV, phone number and internet services with the discount price through your online account. You can manage your deals through your account and make changes in the services. Sign up your account to access and control your package.