“The Bay” or Hudson’s Bay is a chain of departmental stores in Canada. This retail industry was established in May 2, 1970. You can access clothing, furniture, jewelry, beauty products, electronics and bedding. You can place your order online and check the status of your order by your order number and billing postal code.
- You must have your order number.
- Billing postal code will be required.
How To Check Status?
- Visit the website at thebay.ca .
- Scroll down the resultant webpage and click on “Order Status” link at the bottom of the page.
- You will be able to check your order status details online by the order number and billing code.
- Enter your order number and billing code into the required fields.
- Click on “Get Order Status” button.
- You will be redirected to the page where you can access the status of your order.
- You will be able to get the details of your order.
- You can check complete history of your online orders.
E-store you allows to purchase products online at the website. You can place your order and check the status of your order at any time through the online service provided by the company. On your order conformation you will get the order number. Through this number you can check the order details. If you are a returning customer then you can see the complete history of your order by signing in to the account.