ADP Canada Total Access is a multinational company in New Jersey, USA. It provides human resources, payroll and tax administration to various companies. You can get your payrolls and tax statements from the website by a simple registration on it. Follow the few steps mentioned below for enrollment.
- You must have a PC with the internet connectivity.
- You should have a valid email id.
- You must know the client number, company code, and employee id and file number.
- Open the official website of the company to enroll an account. Please follow up the given link totalaccess.adp.ca
- As the homepage opens you will see two options labeled as “Login Now” and “Register Now”.
- If you are already a registered member then you need to get an access to your account by entering your user id and password in the respective blanks followed by clicking on “Login Now”.
- But if you are new comer on the website then click on the tab which is marked as “Register Now” to start the registration process.
- Proceed by clicking on the button which is labeled as “Submit”.
- Now you have the enrollment form in front of you on screen, fill the first section of giving personal details.
- Enter the first name, last name in the given blanks.
- Give your email address and verify it by re-typing along with mentioning your date of birth.
- In second section give your employment details including client number, company code, and employee id or file number and hiring date in given spaces.
- Pick up three security questions and answer them accordingly in the given fields.
- Suggest a password and confirm it by typing again the given blank.
- Lastly click on the “Submit” tab and complete the registration process.