Verizon is a famous leading telecommunication service provider in the United States that opened its door in 4th April, 2000. Company provides the back up assistance to its registered customers to save the contact list, videos, pictures and much more to access it anytime in future if you lost or change your phone. You can download the files form this service to your new phone and get the contacts list in your new phone. In this way you can never lost the contact number of your friends and family as these are saved with the backup service.
- Internet access
- User ID or the phone number to sign in
How To Access?
- Visit the website at verizonwireless.com/backupassistant .
- Access the homepage by following the above link. Read the advantages of the service and subscribes for the offer.
- Click on “Subscribe Now” red button at the center of the webpage.
- To access the offer you have to sign in to the account, enter your user ID or the mobile number into the given space and click on “Sign in” red button.
- If you don’t have the account access and not register your user ID yet. Click on “Register” red button to create your account to access the online offer.
- To begin the registration process, enter the 10 digits number in the box and click on “Continue” button.
- Follow the further steps to complete the registration.
- Once you register you can subscribe for the back up offer.·
- Secure storage for your contacts and media.
- Back up your contacts, videos, pictures, music files and much more.
Back up assistance is offer to the registered members only. Through registration you can also manage your phone activities easily; you will be bale to check the minutes and messages.