Whitney Bank is a regional community banking institutions and its head quarter is in New Orleans. It was founded in 1883. It provides the services of checking accounts, business banking, commercial banking, credit cards, mortgages and many others.
- User need to have a computer with the internet access.
- Keep the SSN handy.
- You must know the Zip code.
- Open the website by putting its URL in the search tab of the internet web browser. Follow the given link www.whitneybank.com
- As the homepage opens you have to locate the tab labeled as “Personal”. Click on it and resultantly a list will be displayed.
- You have to click on the option of “Credit cards”. As you click on it a new web page will be opened which displays the picture of platinum credit card.
- Click on the orange color tab “Apply Now” and then a form will be opened which wants some details about the account and user.
- Enter the applicant first, last and middle name in the given boxes. Add the date of birth in the required sequence.
- Add the SSN, home phone number, cell number and the valid email address in the given fields.
- Pick the option yes or no if you have the saving or checking account with Whitney Bank.
- Now fill the section of residential status and address. Mention the residential status and give address, city name, state and zip code in the given blanks. Follow the instructions and complete the section.
- Fill the section of current employment and financial information by providing the required details.
- Proceed with completing the financial statement by entering the deposits, loans and investments.
- Click on the button marked as “Continue” and complete the process of application for credit card.