American Airlines is a major air travel agency in the country. Passengers are allowed to check in online through a website. If you are a returning customer and have online account with the company you can log in and check the details of your flight, make changes in your booking and access different benefits. You will be informed with an email about your flight before 24 hours of your departure.
- Complete name information
- Record locator
- Email address and password for login.
How To Check In?
- Visit the website at www.aa.com/checkin .
- Scroll down the home page and click on “Check In Now” blue button.
- Enter your full name as it appears in the documents. Enter passenger first name, last name and record locator in the respective fields.
- Click on “Find Reservation” blue button.
- You will be directed to the American airlines check in process.
- Click on “My Reservation / Flight Check In” tab at the top of the page at the right of the booking window.
- Find your information by signing in with your registered email address and password.
- Click on “Go” button and choose the itinerary to check in.
- After checking in you can change your seat before 40 minutes of your departure.
- You can check the bag.
- Reprint a boarding pass
International passengers have to verify the information about their passport and emergency telephone number. Approximately before 24 hours of your flight, company sends a reminder email to customers who provided the email address in their flight details.