Bank of America is world’s largest bank which is providing banking services to one hundred and fifty countries. Amazon.co.uk Master Card is actually issued by MBNA Europe Bank Limited, it’s a branch of Bank of America. This card was also named as Card of the year in 2011. This Master card is only available for resident of UK. Age of customer should be at least 18 years old. After registering your account you can transfer your money from one account to another account. You can also pay off bills online with exclusive interest rates.
- You need to have a computer with internet available on system
- You have to be an Master card holder at Amazon.co.uk
- Keep your Master card handy
Step By Step Instructions:
- First of all you have to visit website of bank of America on given URL Link which is www.bankofamerica.co.uk/amazon
- Visit home page of website and click on button which is labeled as “Register”
- You have to provide few details as instructed to complete the process of registration.
- Input your credit card number along with limit of card in marked fields.
- Enter your date of birth in given format and click on button of “Continue”
- Now you have to create your profile by providing your personal details as name, email ID, contact information etc.
- Click on button of “Continue” and choose a question of verification and answer it accordingly.
- Click on button which is labeled as “Continue”. Click on check box to show that you have accepted all terms and conditions.
- Click on button of “Submit” to finish the process.