Bank of Scotland was founded in 17th century that’s why it is considered as second oldest bank. This bank is providing commercial and financial services to their customers. It has become a part of Lloyds Banking group in 2009. In personal online banking they are providing an opportunity to their customers to manage their accounts online. Through this service it has become easy for customers to manage their banking needs easily at any place and at any time. Before enjoying online banking services customer have to enroll himself with this service on website. Once you have registered yourself for online banking you can make online payments, check balances, transactions and transfer funds online.
- You must own a computer with internet connection available on system.
- You must have complete information regarding your Bank account
- You must have credit card number in hand
- Visit its official Web page on given URL
Step by Step Guides:
- First of all visit home page of website Bank of Scotland on given URL link www.bankofscotland.co.uk/activate
- In next step you have to click on link which is labeled as “Register” located on top right side of online banking.
- Further click on option of “Register” to begin the process.
- You have to select type of your account from given options of Current account, credit card, unsecured personal loan, saving account or mortgage.
- Choose any one according to your choice. In next fields of text you have to provide details about account number, name, and date of birth along with email address.
- You have to confirm your identity to secure your account by following on screen instructions.
- For more questions or help you have to visit Frequently Asked Question web page.