Barclay Card is the credit card industry that is owned by Barclay’s payment business. These credit cards were introduced in 1996 for the very first time in United Kingdom. Customer can get their cards online at the website. Cards holders are allowed to register their online account and view manage and activate their accounts at the site. Follow the steps to set up online access.
- Social security number
- Date of birth as on the card
- Valid account number of the card holder’s
How To Register?
- Visit the website at www.barclaycardus.com .
- Click on “Set Up Online Access” blue button at the right hand side bar of the home page.
- Fill out the online form with the accurate data.
- Type your social security number. This requirement is compulsory. You have to provide the 9 digit number.
- Enter your date of birth. Type the day, month and year you were born.
- Type the account number. Enter the number that is given on your card.
- Identify your citizenship.
- In next step you have to choose a username and password for your account.
- Select a password for your account for the security of your account.
- Reenter your password again for verification.
- Click on “Continue” button.
- Follow the further steps and complete your registration.
- You can view statements through your online account
- Check the records and view the history of your account
- Check the payment statements and pay bills.
Register and activate your online account to manage your card online with just few clicks anytime at anywhere.