Baskin Robbins is an ice cream brand which was introduced in 1945 in California, U.S. and has grown since then to offer its delicious flavors all over the world. The slogan of the company has a “31” displayed in pink color which means that this company presents31 different ice cream flavors. In addition to ice creams, it also presents ice cream cakes and frozen food items.
Baskin Robbins is carrying a customer’s satisfaction survey in order to know the views of customers about their service and their employees’ performance. To participate in this survey, follow the steps given below:
- Open the official web link to take the survey which is www.baskinrobbins.com/feedback
- Enter the survey code displayed on the receipt which you got from the Baskin Robbins outlet while checking out and click the start button. You can seek help if you do not have a survey code on receipt or you have a survey card by clicking the respective links.
- Select your language from the list of 3 available options.
- Answer all the questions in accordance with the instructions given with each question and complete the survey.
- Rate the performance of employees, their friendliness, the availability of product that you wanted and quality plus taste of the food item you got versus the price you paid.
- You can also suggest any ideas to improve the performance of the outlet where you went.
In case if you face difficulties while answering questions or opening the survey, contact the company officials using the contact details provided on the official website. You can also visit the help or FAQs section for any queries.