British Airways is one of the biggest airline company of Unite Kingdom which is offering all travel services to its customers since last 40 years. It is providing a facility to register yourself with an account in order to manage your flights online. With this service you can check your flights, book flights and cancel flights anytime. If you have lost your stuff or luggage in flight of British Airways then you can claim for compensation to recover your loss. Through this claim you would be asking for an amount of compensation on loss of your luggage. You are supposed to follow stated below set of instructions to file claim online.
- You must own a computer with internet connection
- You should have lost your luggage on British Airway’s Flight
- You must have claimed for your missing luggage
- You must have information about your luggage.
Step by Step Instructions:
- First of all you have to visit website of British Airways to apply for your lost or damaged luggage.
- You can find a link of website here www.BritishAirways.com/baggage
- You have to click on button of “Start a claim for expenses or compensation”
- Click on button of “British Airways Claim form” to proceed further
- You have to provide some information as instructed regarding journey and bags in given fields.
- Provide claim information and click on button of “Agreed” to show that you have no objection with any clause.
- Click on button of “Submit” to finish the process.