The British Gas Company offers the home services to its customers in United Kingdom. Nectar program is issued by the developing companies for the home service. It is a loyalty card and I accepted by British Gas to provide home service to its customers. Customer simply needs to register an account on the official website of company. After registration you can collect the points by visiting the homepage and then login the personal account.
- User requires a computer, laptop or any other device with internet connection.
- You must be a regular customer of British Gas.
- Keep the customer card with you as it contains the reference number.
- You are required to visit the website of British Gas by putting the URL in the search tab of the internet web browser to register the account. Go to the given link www.BritishGas.co.uk/Nectar
- As the homepage opens you will see the option of “Your Account” located at the right side of page. As you click on it a drop down list will be appeared and you have to click on tab displaying as “Register”.
- Enter your email address and a strong password in the given blanks and then click on “Create an account”.
- After that you have to give some personal details as asked including first name, surname and customer reference number in the given fields.
- Suggest a password for your account in the next blank.
- Then lastly visit the homepage and click on “View your Nectar Points” and login your account to collect the points.