British Gas gives helpful online administrations to their clients. It obliges clients to enroll for an online account first with their customer reference number which can be found on their general British Gas bill. Once enrolled, clients can deal with their record over the Web. By enlisting for an online British Gas account, you can deal with your account online at whatever point and wherever it is helpful for you. You can see your parity, enter meter readings, and book an architect and pay your bills online.
- Open the site of company by accessing the specified link www.britishgas.co.uk/paymybill
- Login to your online account by giving your email id and password. Click the Login catch in the wake of giving this data.
- On the off chance that you are not yet their part then you have to enlist for an online account. For this you need to tap on the alternative of “get started now”.
- For the enlistment of your account your customer reference number will be inquired.
- After this, another page will show up in which you need to give your email id in the principal box.
- In the second box, you have to affirm your email address and tap the “Next” catch. Pick a password for your record and re enter it in the crate for affirmation purposes.
- Click on the choice of “create online account” and you will have the capacity to get to the record.
- Type your title , name and customer reference number and after that tap on “Find Accounts”
- You will be soon approach the page where you could see the all billing records.
- For paying bills on the web, you have to tap on the choice of ‘pay bills online’. Finish every one of the directions identified with this and afterward tap the finish catch.