Cabela’s Incorporated was founded in the year 1961. Its headquarters are in Sidney, Nebraska. It is one of the leaders in specialty retailing and manufacturers of world’s greatest range of outdoor devices like those used in hunting, fishing and camping to name a few. Through the years it has gained recognition as the World’s Foremost Outfitter and is one of the most well known brands in outdoor recreation. Its huge range of wide spread stores and products help them to provide their customers with suitable products within a reasonable price range. Their Customer Survey program is also a part of their initiative to receive the invaluable feedback’s of their customers and also helping them in winning $500 in the process. The procedure to participate in the survey is very simple. Anyone willing to participate would just have to follow the simple steps mentioned below:
The Sweepstakes Rules For Survey Prizes Are:
- It is not mandatory that you have to make a purchase.
- The duration of the Sweepstakes would be from the 1st of January 2013 to the 31st of December 2013.
- Only people above the age of 18 and a legal resident of the USA would be deemed eligible to participate in this survey.
- The prize would be only one $500 gift card which would be given to a lucky winner picked through random drawing every month. The gift would be non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- There are two ways to enter the Customer satisfaction Sweepstakes Prize. They are:
- To enter online you have to visit www.cabelas.com/retailsurvey after visiting store. Making a purchase is not necessary.
- To mail your entry you have to get a 5 inch by 3 inch card and print your name, telephone number, address and e-mail id. on it and mail it.
The Procedure To Take Part:
Open the survey page and then click on the yellow box below in order to enter the survey.
- Enter the location of your Cabela’s store by choosing from the list provided.
- You have to answer a very easy question: Did you buy any product at a store to take part in the survey.
- There is a transaction I.D. mentioned underneath your bar code. You have to enter it.
- Enter the purchase date that is printed above the prices.
If a customer has any feedback that he wants to share with the customer service team then they can do so by visiting website. For that he would need his receipt from his last visit to a store. After entering the location of the store he would have to enter his zip code and the transaction id. Number and share his experience regarding the store visit.
The Customer Satisfaction Survey provides the customers with a unique opportunity to share their experiences and give their feedback’s which would be used to give them better quality products and it also helps them to win a handsome reward as an extra benefit during the process.