“Cal Jobs” is a website that provides the opportunity for both employers to find the candidates through the employer account and for job seekers to find best employment opportunity. By registering for your individual account you can access the current job listing, post the resume online.
- You have to agree with the privacy agreement
- Username and password for login.
- Valid social security number.
How To Register?
- Visit the website at www.caljobs.ca.gov .
- Click on “Not Registered Yet?” link at the top of the webpage.
- Next select the account type, click on “Individual” link.
- Read the privacy agreement and click on “I Agree” blue button.
- Fill out the registration form. First provide your log in information.
- Enter a unique username for your account.
- Enter a password for the security of your account information.
- Confirm your password by typing it again,
- Select the security question for your account and type the answer. This information is required to retrieve your password.
- Enter your valid social security number. Reenter your social security number for your account.
- Provide your primary location information, enter your zip code and identify that you are authorized to work in the United States.
- Click on “Next” blue button. Continue with the application and finished it as per directed.
- Create your resume and store in your account for the job listings.
- Easy to use the system.
- Access electronic job listing and resume system.
- Search for the latest jobs.
Remember your username and password, you will need it to access the system. Through individual account you can also search for training and education programs online of your interest and apply to avail the opportunity.