It is an online service allowing the receiving and sending of funds from anyone with e-mail. It’s easy, secure, fast and convenient. To start, all that is need from you is U.S. bank account and valid e-mail. A person can use Quick Pay for receiving and sending receive money free of charge.
Get it opened and let them work for you. Financial don’t need you to be a customer for using his service. Anyone with email can utilize this service. It permits registered people receiving and sending money from those already in this system. Enrollment is easy, fast.
How To Open An Account?
- Enter the site at www.chase.com .
- Go to the tab “product and services”.
- Select “online banking” and click on the link “chase quick pay”.
- Click on the button “enroll now”.
- Enter your user id and password and click on the “log on” button.
- If you don’t have the account and then click on the link “sign up” now.
- Fill in the form to complete the enrollment process.
- Enter your personal information.
- Enter email address and pone number.
- Create user ID, password and security code.
- Check the boxes to accept terms and conditions.
- Click on the “next” button at the end.
Things To Consider:
The best part is that you don’t have to be one of its customers. If possessing valid email, create a profile in order to receive and send money. Register savings or checking account with other U.S. banks to send off money to recipients. The coordination of direct transfer within banks will be handled by free of cost. If using non-Chase accounts, then you can’t accept payments made by other users who receive and send funds with non-Chase accounts. At least one account in requested payment either recipient or sender must have a checking account. Being its customer has distinct advantages because only clients will be able to use service for emailing money requests through others. By enrolling and online invoicing, customers are allowed the sending of request payments, detailed invoices to clients and get money directly to accounts- all this via web! Call in for info or go online to gather all the needed details. Do it today, avail its benefits!