Chicago Revenue Department is letting people to pay bills of water online through credit cards with other online services. For this purpose you have to register an account on website after having an account you will become able to pay off all your water bills online. You will also become able to manage your account at website by accessing services of managing credits, view transactional record and much more in a bit.
Set of requirements
- You must own a computer with internet connectivity available on it.
- You must be a resident of Chicago and have a valid credit card number
- You must have deposit some amount in your account.
- Visit official website.
Step wise Instructions:
- You have to open website of Chicago Department of Revenue in order pay your bills online.
- Link of website is given as www.cityofchicago.org/revenue
- You must have to find a button on home page which is marked as in “Pay Water Bill” to redirect yourself to online portal of water payments.
- If you are a registered member then you are required to sign in to access your account in other case if you are new to this website then you have to click on button of “Register now” to start process of enrollment.
- Now you have to identify the category of your account by selecting available options such as “Individual profile”
- Click on button of “Continue” to proceed with process.
- Furthermore you are supposed to input your log in details as User id and password along with other details as required.
- After registration you have to visit Portal of water payments, add your log in information in marked fields and pay your water bills in next window.