Every country and every region is surrounded by people who are in need of help, people who are somehow deprived from the basic necessities of life so it is the job of the government and fortunate people of a region to help these people and provide then essentials to survive. The help can be done by providing financial support, medical support, and assistance in education or by providing food to the people starving to death.
The department is formed to help the people of Georgia who are in desperate need of help. People who are unemployed and have a household to manage, people who have the responsibility of adopted children, people who are not having stable jobs, people who are having medical problem and need financial help as well and many others. The Department of Human Services is there for help.
- You must be a legal resident of Georgia and you must be having the public assistance benefits already which is about to expire.
- Once your duration is about to expire and you are still not in the condition to support yourself then you can pledge for the renewal of your benefits and for this you will have to click on the link www.compass.ga.gov
- Click on the benefits which you want to renew. You can renew one kind of benefits at a time.
- Select your related benefits from the side bar and then proceed with the renewal procedure.
- Provide your current status and the date of issue and expiration of your previous benefit package along with all the other required information.
- Follow the instructions to complete the process and then submit your application.
- Once you have applied for the application then wait for their response. It is better to apply for the renewal of benefits when the expiration date is near otherwise you might face problems if you apply after the date since you won’t get any support for a short while when the renewal application is in process.
- For further assistance you can contact them at: www.georgia.gov/00/contact_us/0,2603,4802,00.html
Before you apply for the renewal of your benefits check your status and make sure that are you applicable any more for the benefits or not. If you are able to support yourself and your family then there is no need for the renewal of your benefits.