Common wealth workforce development System is letting unemployed or job hunters to find job through its online career portal named as Pennsylvania Career Link. This is the platform from where you can find all available positions. Access the portal and register today by creating your account and find job of your choice. Once you have got the job apply for it by submitting your application.
What should be in hand to find a job?
- You must keep a computer device with internet availability
- You must have a copy of resume
- Visit official website on given link
What are step wise instructions to find a job online?
- First of all you have to turn on your device, open web browser and input address of website.
- You can get link of website from here www.cwds.state.pa.us
- After accessing website you have to find option of PA Career Link. Once you have got the option click on it.
- You are required to provide some information about your location and job such as nature of job, location and zip code in given fields.
- Click on button of search to get results.
- You have to find ideal job by providing details about keyword of your job along with zip code or location
- Click on button of “Search”.
- You will get a list of available jobs, select any one and apply for it by signing in to your career profile.
This is how you can do job hunting online by following few steps of instructions as stated above.