Dade School gives the opportunity to the parents to create an account on the school’s website. It will help to keep a link with the teachers of the students and know about the performance of your child. You can also get the progress report of your child.
- Firstly visit the website of Dade School by following the given link via internet www.dadeschools.net
- Now you have to click on the link marked as “Parents” which is present in the drop down list of “Portal”.
- A new web page opens which contains the login form, you are required to click on the blue color link marked as “Create an account”.
- Click on the check box marked as “I Agree” if you agree with the terms and conditions of the school and hit the tab marked as “Next”.
- You get an access to the parent portal account registration form. You have to add the parent first name and last name in the given blanks but the middle name is optional.
- You need to create a parent account password which must be 8 characters long in the given space.
- Verify the password by re-typing it in the next blank.
- Mention the email of the Dade School and verify by re-typing in the next blank.
- In case if you don’t have email address then click on the link labeled as “I don’t have email address”.
- For the security verification you have to enter the code from image.
- Click on the Box marked as “Register” to create an account.