Direct Gov. is a government service to provide information to public at a single online portal. It offers various services for public like a user can book driving test, apply for jobs online, pay road tax, search local services and much more. Government also announces the breaking news on the website like outbreak of swine flu etc. In this article you will be told about how to book a driving test. You will charged only practical test fee for this booking.
- User need to have a computer along with internet connection.
- You are required to give detail information of your credit or debit card.
- You must have get ready the date of test passing and certificate number.
- You should have the number of Great Britain or Northern Ireland provisional driving license.
- Firstly open the website of company to book a practical driving test by following the given link www.direct.gov.uk/drivingtest
- As the website opens you have to click on the link labeled as “Book your driving test” and resultantly a new page opens which displays a green color tab marked as “Start Now”, click on it to proceed next.
- Select the type of test which you want to give from the given options.
- As you click on test type you will be directed to new page where you have to give your driving license number and answer few questions.
- Click on “Continue” and then select the test center and date and time of the test in the next field.
- Enter your personal detail and card information as required.
- Lastly confirm the payment and complete the booking of practical driving test.