(DVLA) Driving And Vehicle Licensing Agency’s is now providing social service via online website to provide easy access. Now customers can find social services online and conveniently access online process. Now you can renew your driving License online if you are age of 70’s or more than this age. You can simply find here an online application to fill with required information.
What You Need To Do?
This renewing license service is for those who are age of 70s or more. On the age of 70s British government expires driving license to ask you for more eye sight test and more medical test to get your new driving license. If you are driving license is expired or going to be expired in three months then you can use this service to get your new license. To get your new licensee you should have these things to do:
- You have to provide your active email address.
- Provide your physical address where you have lived for last three years
- Provide your national insurance number
- Enter your UK passport number.
- Click on this link www.direct.gov.uk/renewalat70 and access the official website to renew your driving license for age 70 plus.
- Click on “Start now” button.
- Now log on to this website if you already have account on this website.
- If you forgotten the ID and password then click on “Re-register” option.
- If you are new customer then press “Register” button.
- To continue with your registration press “Next” button.
- Now provide your personal detail like “Title” “Forename” “Surname” “Gender” “Date of birth”
and “Country of birth”.
- Press “Next” button.
- Follow the steps and provide your contact and necessary information related to your registration requirement.