Louisiana department of public safety and corrections is online service that is providing online service to Louisiana residence. The office of motor and vehicle created this website to handle all processes and functions of vehicle registration to driving license. You can see all services on the website and the complete information to start the process. You can find here these services
- Vehicle services
- Business services
- Driver services
You can read full information for driving law and other informative documents to know about the process. Get latest alerts and notification about the legal process here. They are providing you latest news and updates on the website.
How to renew your vehicle registration?
- Click on this link www.expresslane.org and access vehicle registration renewal process.
- Read the need of registration and start the process click on “Continue” button.
- Now select any one option “Renewal notice” or “Vehicle Registration” and then press “Begin vehicle registration renewal” button.
- Now enter renewal information like “Model Year” “License Plate Number” “Make” “Last 6 of VIN” and “Date Acquired”.
- Now press “Continue” button.
- Follow the instruction and complete the registration process.
- Contact to customer center click on this link dpsweb.dps.louisiana.gov/OMVContactUs.nsf
What other service you can find here?
If you want to get driving license or you want to renew your license then you can apply online. They are accepting online payment for registration via your credit card or direct deposits. This is the most convenient and authentic way to submit your renewal application to complete the process on time before any delay.