Ford Motor is an international automotive company which was founded in 1903. It is considered as world’s second best US automaker. Millions and billions of automobiles are produced every year under this company with 231000 current employees. This company is having its own rebate system which assist clients to submit their claims of rebate online. Once you have submitted claim online you will receive its updates through emails. This process will takes 6 weeks to get rebate check after submission. By submitting claim online you are not required to send this claim by mail or in person. This process is quite simple and efficient this will not only save your time but also enables you to access all its services online easily.
- Keep a computer Device
- Available Internet connection
- You must visited Ford Service recently.
Step wise Instructions:
- First of all you have to visit website of Ford Owner Service at www.fordowner.com/rebates in order to submit your rebate Claim.
- In next step you are required to click on link which is labeled as “Get Your Rebates” to start the process.
- You have to click on option of “Get Started”
- Now you are supposed to provide some information as required. You have to select small calendar to select service date.
- You need to provide Identification number of your vehicle in marked text boxes.
- You have to input location of dealer in next field and click on button of “Continue”
- Similarly you have to follow on screen guides to finish the process of rebate submission.