Safeway is a chain of departmental stores, famous for selling products of many famous brands in grocery, eatables and medicines. They are particularly famous for their variety of food products, which are highly popular and bought from their departmental stores spread all over British Columbia, north Ontario and many other parts of Canada. Any adult citizen of Canada, visiting any store of the company can enter into the Sweepstake Contest, just by entering their name and other details in the entry form found in the link given below.
The Necessary Details Of Sweepstake:
- This year company’s sweepstake competition has commenced from January 19, 2013 in different parts of Canada, like British Columbia, north Ontario, Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba.
- This sweepstake is also called $1,000,000 Score & Win Contest.
- The sweepstake grand prize is $1,000,000 annuity or annuity of $50,000 per year for 20 years. But other prizes are also given in this sweepstake, and they are eOne DVD Prize Pack, Bulova Men’s watch, CD Prize Pack and many more, including some tour packages which must be availed before April, 2014.
- These prizes are given out through lucky draw in each season here.
- All the prizes are selected through regionalized random draw of all the entries that are received before the draw is organized.
- The customers do not need to purchase anything immediately from a store to enter this sweepstake, only his/her Club Card number needs to be provided for the entry.
How To Participate?
- Visit www.grocerysurvey.net
- Enter date of your visit.
- Enter code from the receipt.
- Carefully check your information again.
- Click “start survey” button.
- Next you will on the survey page.
- Start answering the questions according to your experience.
- After you submit your survey, you will be entered into the sweepstake.
- You can get chance to win prize through lucky draw.
Rules And Regulations Of Sweepstake:
- Any customer going to a store for shopping, is given a Club Card, whose number is supposed to be used for entering the sweepstake competition.
- The participant also needs to send his name, phone number, address and a label of any product to the address of P.O. Box, apart from this Club card number.
- You need to be an adult citizen of Canada to be eligible to enter this competition.
- Only employees of certain Canadian organizations and their immediate family members cannot enter this sweepstake.
- Each entry is drawn before each session of the games. Several games are played with each entry, and the scores will be counted before the lucky draw of the sweepstake in this session.
- Each customer can send more than one entry for this sweepstake competition.
- If a player scores more than five goals in any of the games, he will be contacted by the judges for awarding him a prize.
- If this lucky prize-winner cannot be contacted within ten working days in his contact details, then the judges are free to select a next prize winner by lucky draw again. Only one person will be given the lucky draw of $1,000,000 annuity.
- The prize of a tour package consists of airfare for two people to a specific destination and accommodation for seven nights’ stay for them in a four-star hotel in that tourist spot. But the meal and beverage charges, travel tax and insurance costs or cost of site seeing have to be bore by the prize- winner himself.