Home Depot is a company which sells a variety of home products, hardware, lumber, garden supplies, plants and many more. Company offers the protection plan to its customers by giving the facility to shop it online and register by a phone call or by registering on social media. Following are some easy guidelines for the purchasing and registration of protection plan online.
- User must have a computer along with the high speed internet source.
- User requires a valid email ID.
- You must have your sales receipt in hand.
Step By Step Guidelines:
- Go to this link www.homedepot.com/protectionplans and access official website
- After accessing the homepage you have to locate the link which is labeled as “Protection Plans” and you have to click on it.
- Now you will be given options to shop from store or do it online from the website. In online method only appliance will be available.
- Tick on it and find a store from the drop down list. Proceed by clicking on “Search within” to choose the miles.
- Click on the option of “show all stores” and followed by clicking on “Find Stores”.
- On finding the store you have to follow the instructions and buy the plan.
- Register your plan by calling on the mentioned number or click on the “Register your plan” button.
- Followed by clicking on “Register here” and create your social account by completing the form and register your product.
- Enter your name, email address, phone number, country name and zip code in the given blanks.
- Click on the option of “Submit” and if done then hit on the finish button.