Boscov’s is a departmental store and has different chain sin all over the United States. Credit cards are designed for the customers to shop conveniently. If you area card holder you can manage your card activities online by accessing the website. Enroll to manage your account.
- Account number is required.
- Cardholder name
- Social security number and date of birth
- Email address, username and password
How To Access?
- Visit the website at www.hrsaccount.com/boscovs .
- Click on “Enroll” button at the home page of the website.
- Fill out the enrollment form. Enter your account number.
- Enter the name of the cardholder.
- Enter social security number and date of birth.
- Enter your email address and type your email address for verification.
- Enter your username for online account. You will be known by this name on the site.
- Enter your password and renter it for verification.
- Identify your preferred method for statement delivery.
- Identify the options for email alerts.
- Click on “Continue” button.
- Complete the enrollment as per directed.
- You can use your account to pay your online bills.
- Get email alerts about your account.
- You can check online statements anytime when you want.
- You can view your account balance and due amounts and dates through your online account at anytime anywhere.
Get registered once and use your account anytime anywhere to mange your card activities and view the history and statement records online. You can use your account to pay bills and check the due dates and balance information.