Kentucky Office of Training and employment is working under federal government. It is dealing with Workforce Investment department, job opportunities, labor training and unemployment insurance facilities for all legal resident of Kentucky. With affiliated partners it is providing jobs and financial aid to unemployed and much more. If you are a resident of Kentucky and you are unemployed then you are recommended to visit website of Kentucky to file unemployment benefits claim. Make sure that you are having personal information along with your social security number and contact information before applying for claim. You don’t have to visit any office in order access these benefits, you can apply for these benefits by following stated below head of pre requisite and set of instructions.
- You need to own a computer or laptop with internet connection
- You need to keep Social security number in hand
Step wise Instruction:
- You have to visit website of Kentucky office of Training and employment at www.kewes.ky.gov
- You need to click on link on link which is labeled as “Unemployment Benefits-Internet Claim Filing”
- You have to click on button of “I Agree”
- Furthermore, you are required to click on button of “New User”
- Now, you have to add up all relevant personal information in given text boxes and click on button of “Next”
- You have to follow all on screen guides to complete the process of registration.
- If you have any question or problem regarding process then visit web page of frequently asked question positioned on website.