Kindle is e-book reader which is designed by Amazon.com. It offers the services of shopping, downloading, reading and other digital media through wireless connection. Books sold at Amazon are available on Kindle and charge fewer amounts than printed form.
What Are The Basic Requirements For Registering An Account On Kindle?
- User requires a PC or any other related operating system.
- A fast internet connection is compulsory on your system.
- User must have a valid email ID and Kindle.
How Can You Register An Account At Official Website Of Kindle?
- Firstly, you have to input the given URL www.kindle.com/support in the search tab of internet web browser and access the website for registration of account.
- In the next step click on the “sign in’ button located on the top of the web page. As you click a new page will be opened where you have to enter the mobile number or the email address to get an access to the kindle account.
- But being a new user you have to skip the above step and pick up the option marked as “New Customer? Start here” from the drop down list under the heading of Sign in.
- By clicking on it you will get the registration form fill it as asked.
- You have to firstly enter the user name in the given blank.
- Then give your email id and confirm it by re-typing in the next blank.
- Now for the protection of your stored information on the account you are supposed to suggest a strong password for your account.
- For the verification of password you have to re-type it in the next blank.
- Click on the option of “Create account” which shows your agreement with the terms and conditions of company.