Do you like doing shopping at Kohl’s department? Well here is an exclusive chance to give its stores your feedback about customer services. Pass on your comments and opinions about their work so they can improve the next shopping experience you undertake with them!
It is famous for department stores, has headquarters in the state of Milwaukee, Wisconsin. With more than 1,067 stores in almost all states in the US, 49 to be exact, it ranks in the top 25 list of retailers in America. Survey collects info about satisfaction levels and experiences of consumers who’ve shopped in their departmental stores. The data provided by consumers through the website, helps to improve customer services.
Staff ensures private and secure experience in shopping. It employs SSL for encrypting info provided by you which includes name, credit card and address before transmitting through the web. This means placing online orders at its website, remains safe and secure for you. They realize that not all customers are comfortable giving out online credit card info. If preferring purchasing all items over phone, a person can call their customer service department. It will gladly receive the order. Customer service employees will be there, taking the calls from Monday-Saturday, 7-10 pm (central) and Sundays 8-to 10 pm (central).
Its stores are located in the suburbs for quick access and plenty parking, designed to satisfy and offer shopping hassle-free. Our estate section always checks out new places for it to open Department Stores. Use our locator for new store areas. Stores work at different times depending on the location, but these change according to community events. Otherwise normal timings are observed; check store locator online for this. For accurate info pertaining to hours, it will be good to give it a call. Numbers and contact info are in the store locator.
- You’ll need PC containing access to the net.
- You should have shopped recently at store and obtained a receipt.
- To peruse the full survey, you’ll require the receipt you got after the last trip you made to store.
How To Take Part?
- Visit site www.kohls.com/survey and then login with all details.
- Select language preferred to complete survey.
- Enter access code and store number which is in 4 digits, from receipts available with you from the last items bought at the store. Don’t throw away the receipts but save for future use.
- Click “Start Survey” button.
- Answer all the queries based on satisfaction and personal feelings when shopping.
- Please remember… their website is open always. Do online shopping right now! In the survey form give your first name, last name, e-mail ID, phone details, order invoices and category. At their get rebates and pricing, status of orders, tracking and shipping, exchanges and returns, gift services and registry, you’re shopping account and several other benefits. Shopping at store is a great experience.