The Louisiana Work Force Commission gives many services to its customers like rehabilitation services, unemployment insurance, worker’s compensation, labor market information, job opportunities and many others. User can avail the service of job subscription in which you will get the notification email when a new vacancy is vacant on the position of your interest. Follow up the given steps to subscribe for job.
Requirements For Job Subscription:
- User must have a computer with the internet connection.
- User should know the ZIP code.
- First of all open the website of Louisiana Work force to subscribe for job. Follow the given link www.laworks.net
- Now as the website open you have to click on the option which is labeled as “Job Opportunities at LWC” located on the top right corner of the page.
- After that you will be directed to a new page where you to click on the option marked as “Subscribe to job notifications” present in the given list.
- As you click on it a form will appear but firstly you have to select the category of your preference in which you want to get notified.
- You can pick multiple categories or single one on your choice.
- Move ahead towards the form of job interest card after selecting the categories.
- Enter your last name, first name, address and city name in the respective blanks.
- Pick up your state from drop down list and also enter the zip code in the next field.
- Now you are supposed to select the country from given list.
- Give your contact details including home phone number, work phone number and email ID in the given spaces.
- Lastly click on the option marked as “Submit” to finish the subscription.