Mark’s warehouse is a Canadian industry which offers clothing goods for working environment as well as daily routine. This industry also manufactures footwear. The company ensures to maintain high quality and comfort in its products by using the best available raw material to manufacture the items. The company came into being in 1977 and has succeeded to open more than 300 outlets now. The official website shows discount and sale items on top of the screen. You can also shop online by signing up and ordering your required item. This item will be shipped to your location by the officials.
Mark’s encourages its customers to participate in their survey in order to have a grip at the idea of customers’ feedback as well as the ways to improve their product and its delivery. You can participate in this survey by following the series of steps given below:
- Open the official site for Mark’s survey which is www.marks-survey.com
- Select your language. The two available options are English and French. This survey takes maximum 5 to 7 minutes to complete.
- Enter the store number where you visited. This number is displayed at top of your receipt. Click the “Enter” button.
- If you are having trouble entering the store number, click “Help” button. You can also view a list of previous winners by clicking the respective option.
- Complete the survey as per instructions and exit the screen. Provide your contact information so that official staff may contact you regarding the survey.
Customers can participate in a lucky draw by taking this survey and have a chance to get $10 discount on $40 shopping or more. 10 chances can get you a prize of $1,000 cash. Other prizes include $1,500 weekly.