MI Bridges is an online portal governed by Department of Human Services of Michigan State. It deals with facilitating the people to apply for benefits online. Electronic Benefits Transfer method is used for the fast transfer of benefits. After the completion of the application you will get the Michigan Debit card. Benefits will be transferred electronically every month and you can also use the card at ATM’s and merchants.
What Are The Requirements To Apply For Benefits?
- It is mandatory to be a resident of Michigan.
- You requires having a PC or related device with internet connection.
What Is The Procedure To Be Followed In Order To Apply For Benefits Online?
- First of all you have to open the official website of the Michigan in order to apply for online benefits. Please follow up the given link www.michigan.gov/mibridges
- Now you have to check the eligibility criteria that whether you are eligible to apply for benefits or not? You simply have to click on the round button labeled as “Am I Eligible?” to check out.
- After checking the eligibility you have to click on the tab which is marked as “Apply for Benefits!” to start the process of application.
- You are required to click on the radio tab before first option.
- Proceed by clicking on the tab labeled as “Next” located at the bottom of the page.
- Click on the link marked as “Create an account” and then again tick the “Next” tab.
- Follow the step-wise instructions to create an account and complete the application process.
- On the completion of application you will receive the MI Bridge Card within 30 days.