My Block is a company which works for the preparation of tax in United States of America. It has offices in Brazil, Australia and Canada. It provides the services of finance, business consulting and banking services.
- Open the official website of the company by following the given link www.myblock.com
- As the homepage of the website opens you will see the option marked as “Company’s Login” click on it if you are already having a registered account on the website. You can access the registered account by giving the required details for login.
- If you don’t have a registered account and want to create an account then click on the link which is labeled as “My Account Login” present on the top right corner of the page.
- Then click on the tab which is marked as “Create a new account” located below the H&R block account.
- As soon as you hit this tab a sign up form will appear in front of you and you are required to give the details as asked in the form.
- First of all give your valid email ID in the given blank space.
- Move on by giving your username which must have at least four characters ii the given blank. But it is also suggested that you should use the email ID as your username.
- You have to select a suitable password for your account but keep in mind that the password must be six characters long including some numbers.
- Verify your given password by re-typing it in the next blank.
- Select a security question from given list and answer it accordingly.
- Lastly click on button which is highlighted as “Create account” to finish the registration process.