My Card Statement offers the online services to its customers like managing the financial activity, check balance, cash with drawls, deposits and much more via an online account. Customer can get an online account by just following the given steps of registration.
- It is mandatory to have registered credit card.
- User must know the account number printed on card.
- User should have computer with internet connection.
- Firstly visit the website by following the given link www.mycardstatement.com for registration of the account.
- If you are registered member than simply enter the login details like username, password and then click on sign in button to access the account.
- But if you are new comer then skip the above step and click on the “Enroll” button present beneath the Sign in form to proceed forward.
- As you click on “Enroll” you will be directed to registration form where you are required to enter some details in the given blanks.
- Enter the account number which is printed on the front side of your credit card. Be careful that you must mention the spaces and dashes between the numbers in the given space.
- Now you have to click on the “Continue” button if you have correctly given the above details.
- Follow the step-wise screen instructions and finish the process of registration of the account.
- After registration you can manage your financial services and credit card.
You can also cancel the registration by clicking on the tab marked as “Cancel” and follow by clicking on “Continue” button.