MY Dish Red Lobster is actually an informer center of Darden Restaurant. This is the place through which employees learn about their job, responsibilities, schedule and place their requests online. It also contains information about special events of employees such as their birth days, new events and other related information. If you are an employee of Darden then you must have an account on My Dish Red Lobster to access all relevant information quickly and to be a part of My Dish Family. In order to create an account you are recommended to follow set of instruction given below.
- You must own a computer with internet connection available on that system
- Keep social security number with other details handy
- Visit website on given URL link
- First of all turn on your computer system and open web browser to input URL address to access website of MY Dish Red lobster.
- In order to access website link of website is given here www.mydish.redlobster.com
- After accessing home page you are supposed to find an option of “I am a new user” and click on it to create your own account.
- You have to enter number of restaurant in marked field.
- In next step you are required to input POS clock in identification details as directed.
- Enter last four digits of your social security number.
- Provide all relevant details as necessary and marked in respective fields.
- Click on button of “Create My ID” to finish the process of registration.